Tuesday, August 25, 2009

something light

YAY!!!!

Never felt so free in MANY weeks!! No prep board to complete, no photos to edit, nothing to hand in by tomorrow! Think I'd use the time to complete stuff to be handed in on thursday and study abit if I can. That'll make it my first great attempt to study and I'll make it happen YES I WILL! I'll get promoted and I'll do my maths YAY :D

yes I WILL DO MY WORK (and try to sleep early!)


Gosh I'm feeling so so so excited about the japan trip now (9th to 16th dec), STUDIO GHIBLI MUSEUM WOOHOO. Maybe I can get there and eat the CRAB CLAYPOT (sounds abit crude in hokkien hahah, anybody wants to guess??) Better not get a fair conduct grade with all those late coming and not doing work :X we're gonna have loads of meetings, but yay its fine anyway :}


Oh, and I love Monsters inc. and I'll always love it! It was playing on disney channel so I watched it again. Such a touching and cute movie :P The relationship between Boo and "kitty" makes me smile everytime :) and mike too!


Monsters Inc. OST - If I didn't have you.


Okay, and we had cyber health talk today it was quite entertaining, plus the "keep SRJC clean" talk was so lameeee. Mhmm, I was rushing art essay in school today, SRGCE meeting was quite okay just that I got the honour to present cause I overslept and didn't send the files oops.

Great I sound like a kid in this post.






Hurray for free periods, lets do tag replies since I'm :D

(gosh there's ALOOOTTT to do!! starting from the latest :D)


23 aug
ray: NO I MEAN YOUR POST. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS! (:
{YUP AND I STILL CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM FEELING LIKE THAT D: haven't talked to you in so long, ray!}

kaiying: im thinking of are you going on fridayyyyyyy
{YES I'M GOING ON FRIDAYYYY. MONDAY TOO :D}

22
ray: hi emmmmmmmaaaaaaa I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE ON THE FRIDAY'S AUGUST 21ST. (:
{replied on your blog! haha}

21
ken: dont think too much b2 (:
{Hi b1 I'll try not to! :) finally time to breathe omg feel so happy now!}

20
anna: hi emma you are still e same emma to me don't worry!:) we'll definitely be able t find time t talk k xo
{HI ANNA!! haven't talked to you for so so so long too! ): and thanks alot! :D are you going on friday??? Hope I'll have time to write you soon, sorry I haven't been replying! shall tell you there then! xoxo! :D}

17
YINGZHI: what song are yall playing now! haha cca is going to stop this friday for our PROMOS. (yay!)
{HI YINGZHI!! omg la, we still have Two more weeks of band and our promos are earlier than yours!! we're playing warabe uta fantasy (at least printed it), highlights from ratatouille, pops overture, genius of ray charles and I forgot the last one haha!}

15
YINGZHI: HELLO EMMA!! hahahah hope you are doing fine:) HOW'S BAND!
{HELLO YINGZHI!!! Yup I am, how are you!! are you going back on teacher's day? :D Band's fine haha! :D}

11
peixuan: hee. jiangbei!!! :D i think the websites are super cool! ^^
{NO MORE JIANGBEI HAIR YAY!!! yup I think they are super cool too I want the knife hanger stuff! :D}

10
FELICIALIM: HELLO emma!!! got miss me?
{HELLO feliciaberryciaaaaa!!! I MISS YOU AND MOMO!! got miss me also not? :D}

9
ray: HI EMMA I LIKE THE PICTURES THERE TOO! HAHA.
{haha yeah nice pictures!! where did'ya get 'em from? deviantart? haha}

8
Chris: u can do tt on 09/09/09
{yeah remind me to do that haha!!}

Nadiah: EMMA! Wasn't the GP performance awesome??? ;) heheh
{HI NADIAHHH!!! :D YES I KNOW SO INSANELY AWESOME RIGHT! *inserts hearts* hehehe :P}

JESLIN D GREAT!: lol, its okay. It was fun running with you, I promise. Yesterday was really fun. I wish time didnt flew so fast. Thanks for ponning your class dinner and eating with us. hehe;) I LOVE YOU EMMA.
{HELLO JESLINY DARLING I LOVE YOU ALOT TOO!! :D Its been great with you everyday and I'll miss maths lectures la! ): and you're welcome dinner with you guys was so awesome anyway! seeyou tomorrow, *gives octopus face haha*)

4
syairah: yo awesome! i love my awesome balloons! hahaha (:
{HAHAHA THEY LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE ON YOUR FREAKING CUTE SISTER!)

2
peixuan: have fun playing the guitar! ^^
{THANKYOU MY DEAR XUANEEE!!!! I'll have to wait till the promos are over to play it though! D:}

terie: np luh! your camera spoil?
{terieble! Can't wait to watch movies with you!!!! nah, i'm just lazy to upload that's why my blog's been so boring lately :X}

1
Chris: you are barking mad...
{WOOOFFF! it was 14 km in the end, haha}




31 july
peixuan: hi mama! you know hor, just now when i called you, i wanted to say hi mummy! hahahaha. :D
{HI XUANEE!!! LOL AT THAT LAAA :D}

28
syairah: are those colour pencils? haha.
{yup cooliozxzx right!}

27
peixuan: :D I CAN LEND YOU MY GUITAR!!! hee. ^^
{THANKYOU DEARIE! :P}

ashley: *coughs* weirdo *coughs* HAHAHAHHAH emmma we need to meet up someday agn!
{wow omg haven't seen you for so long too!!!!! seeyou on friday then hehe :D}

Chris: dun like JC too...
{so freaking stressful right ):}

25
Kenneth: I obviously don't miss LC, but somehow I miss chinese a teeny bit. ... NO WAY...=/
{LC? OH LC! I miss it! hahaha :D}

23
amanda: heys lols will run coming up ,die liao ,cant even run 3km without stopping hahas
{AMANDA!!! don't know if you're reading this but how much did you run in the end! catch up with you in school ah, so stupid that we're in the same school but seldom get to talk! :X}

21
ray: heyyyyyzzzzz. CHEEERRRRR UP ^^
{hi rayyyzzzz thankssss! :D}

20
peixuan: hey mama! relax a little aye! :D heehee.
{okay! hehe :D}

Felicia: hello emma link me:P
{YUP DONE THAT!!}

syairah: have i ever told you your posts are interesting? like really. and i love our little misses shots. so cute right. and yours is so perverted! who's the other friend ah? haha.
{aww thanks syai! :D I KNOW OUR SHOTS ARE SO AWESOME RIGHT! gosh I'm gonna freak out for the exhibition again have to edit the painting D: which one so perverted?? hahahaha. LOVE OUR SHOTS AT THE CAFE EVEN MORE!!}

No comments: